The Schitt Creek Timber Company

Scenarios in Dead Man's Hand. Especially for creating your own. Great ones will go onto the main website for download. And tell us about your own exploits on the tabletop. And which Old West movies, scenes or quotes inspire your gaming?

The Schitt Creek Timber Company

Postby UncleBuster » Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:24 am

I'm at work on my first board for Dead Man's Hand, and the subject is a timber camp in northern Arizona in the 1870's...the "Schitt Creek Timber Company." The board will be divided between the working camp proper, and the living area for the loggers and staff. I've just finished up my first three buildings (two worker "barracks" and a barber/dentist) and am very pleased with the results. I've also built five outhouses to go with all of the planned worker shacks, and am also working on a small saloon while I wait for the rest of the worker shacks to arrive. The SCTC is located to the East of my planned town of Harmony, AZ and the town board will be a more typical Old West town. I've got more detail on my blog, "A Town Called Harmony." http://atowncalledharmony.blogspot.com/

I hope you like what I've done so far.

UncleBuster

Re: The Schitt Creek Timber Company

Postby MarvinC » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:59 am

Looks good. I can see quite a few scenarios to go with that.
MarvinC

Re: The Schitt Creek Timber Company

Postby The Old Buzzard » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:19 pm

Looking good. Don't get caught there without a paddle :!:
The Old Buzzard

Return to Scenes & Inspiration