any news?

Ask questions, get clarifications, and discuss how the Clash of Empires rules work.

any news?

Postby ifikrate » Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:49 pm

Hi,
any news about new army list & books?
ifikrate

Re: any news?

Postby Mars Ultor » Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:17 pm

Sadly, not so far. I've not heard so much as a peep out of them about CoE. Last news was that another Dark Ages book was nearing the press, but that was a while ago. I hope we'll see a Successors or Rome/Punic War book in the future.
Mars Ultor

Postby Mars Ultor » Fri May 20, 2016 6:03 pm

Stuart has told me a couple of things that sound very positive (and I hope he doesn't mind me passing them along):

- Charlemagne Dark Ages book written but in editing stage and working on photography
- Hundred Year's War book planned
- Some amount of work on Successors and Rome book done (but seems to me like the books will follow in the order I listed them)
- Increased personnel at GEG should take some load off the Stuart in the (hopefully near?) future to work on CoE.
-The Marian/ Late Republican list should appear very, very soon

Though they've had their hands full with DMH and other systems, but from talking to Stuart I'm convinced that he has not forgotten CoE. The conversation was very positive.
Mars Ultor

Postby Vladarethull » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:31 am

Hi,

Any updates regarding the new army books?

Thank you,
Vlad
Vladarethull

Postby Vladarethull » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:52 pm

Any news? Is there still any support for the game or has it been discarded altogether?
Vladarethull

Return to General Discussion