British Airborne Pack Howitzer

Post pictures of your painted British, Canadian, Aussie, Indian, etc. forces here please chaps!

Re: British Airborne Pack Howitzer

Postby Cubster » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:35 pm

I considered bulking them out with Crusader paras, which are also pretty good, but I don't know. It wouldn't seem right somehow. I love these models, dodgy mould lines aside and I'm now so familiar with them they're a breeze to paint.

I've got 5 more riflemen in helmets on the desk at the mo, then a couple of Bren teams and I think I'll take a break from them then. It'll mean I've actually got two full 10-man squads with support weapons plus a HQ squad ... so in theory I'll actually be able to play a RoE game with them ... which is quite scary. I haven't done any gaming in well over 20yrs. I might breeze down to Firestorm and ask if they have a toddler's group for RoE rookies.
Cubster

Postby Mark at GEG » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:36 pm

You should see if you can get them in on a game of iron Cross, that way you'd be able to play alongside some other guys, Brit Para's would bring some excellent quality to an Allied force.

Mark
Mark at GEG
Site Admin

Postby Cubster » Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:42 pm

Well, I've got the RoE book, so that's why I was thinking of that! I'll have a word down at firestorm I guess and see what I can shove my way into ... so to speak.
Cubster

Previous

Return to Hobby Page - British & Commonwealth