New Accounts

Just to let you all know that the first post that you place on the forum will be moderated, this is just a security measure to help combat spam accounts.

New Accounts

Postby Mark at GEG » Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:39 pm

Hello all,

We've been having a lot of issues with Spammers. We all know about these people and what they do. To try to combat them we have introduced an Admin function for setting up new accounts. When new people want to join we will send them an e-mail which will hopefully help clarify that new accounts are for those who want to know about our games and not advertise other completely unrelated products.

Mark
Mark at GEG
Site Admin

Re: New Accounts

Postby JBxrayman » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:48 pm

looking at member list you still have alot of spammer and people who joined ages ago with dubious web address in the club I run if you dont post for 6 monts I email members and if I dont get a reply in one month delete account. Whiles it make the forum appear less occupied it does remove the unwanted members

Just an idear
JBxrayman

Postby cruorangelussilicis » Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:02 pm

Hello

Just wondering how long it takes for new accounts to be activated to allow posts in the forum? I registered a few days ago (I know there was a little holiday recently).

Many thanks
cruorangelussilicis

Postby TheGeneral » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:32 am

Hi, more than two weeks are passed since my registration and confirmation and I've done different posts but none was pubblished yet and is impossible to contact an administrator...is this forum dead?
TheGeneral

Return to First Post Moderation