Any news ?

The company to battalion level game from GEG.

Any news ?

Postby Keithandor » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:50 am

Anything happening with Iron Cross ?
I think the rules are good , just need some clarifications and support etc.
Keithandor

Re: Any news ?

Postby Captain Blood » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:19 pm

As you can see, I think they’ve pretty much given up on it. Pity, I got into it a year ago, I find the rules quite good in many ways, and have had a number of good games with them. But they do have holes, without doubt, and a few things which don’t make sense. But unfortunately, beyond the flurry of Qs and As posted here in the year or so since the rules first came out, there is no apparent support or interest from GEG. They don’t even bother answering questions here any more it seems. I think they have many more sets of rules like DMH which have landed well in the market and gained a lot of traction, and thus those products get the support and continued investment. Iron Cross alas, seems to have tanked. Excuse the pun ;)
Captain Blood

Re: Any news ?

Postby Mark at GEG » Thu May 24, 2018 9:37 am

Hello,

We haven't given up on Iron Cross, far from it, we have been very very busy though and one of the things that has slipped has been the forum.

We had a lot of problems with it when we moved the server which our website was on, problems logging in, problems with new members being able to join and for a period of time the forum couldn't be accessed at all by anybody.

We're dedicated to supporting all our games and will endeavour to sort the problems with our forum out and make sure that we focus time on getting back to any posts that come up!

Mark
Mark at GEG
Site Admin

Return to Iron Cross