Weird West Gangs

A place to discuss gang types, future gangs, alternate gangs and show us your pictures of your painted band of troublemakers!

Weird West Gangs

Postby Lowtardog » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:05 am

Awaitng my rules and having played Deadlands rail wars for many a year fancied givng these a go as they look nice and quick to pick up. I was wondering if anyone had played around with making weird war gangs yet e.g. Zombies or vampires etc

will see what I can come up with once I have the rules in my grubby hands

cheers

Karl
Lowtardog

Re: Weird West Gangs

Postby Man with no name » Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:42 pm

Karl my view only and not intended to critisies yours. DMH is a western game. It does not need other wierd gangs. There are pleanty of other games on the market that would be more suited to such.
Man with no name

Postby axabrax » Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:45 pm

I think it's a cool idea, even if only a novelty gang. Historical purists wouldn't be required to use it. For zombies , I would use the drunk rules and perhaps the ability to withstand extra under fire. Vampires would need extra card powers...
axabrax

Postby Coachgaming » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:48 pm

I also think this is a great idea. In a small market such as Old West games a company will benefit from anyone using the rules. One always has the option to play the game how they want and with whom they choose. The more the merrier in my humble opinion.
Coachgaming

Return to The Gangs