Plethora of Pistols vs Two Pistols

Any questions you may have about how DMH works, and for what the future holds for Dead Man's Hand.

Plethora of Pistols vs Two Pistols

Postby Barndoor » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:40 pm

Can some one explain the difference and advantage (if any) between having a Plethora of Pistols vs Two Pistols ?
After all you cannot have any other weapon if you have a Plethora of Pistols but this restriction isn't stated for Two Pistols
Also does the "for a few bullets more" card affect a Plethora of Pistols?
Can you shoot with both pistols i.e. shoot max 6 times in a turn 3 from each pistol and if so can they be different targets and does this apply to a Plethora of Pistols and or Two Pistols.

Apologies if this has come up before but I searched the forum could didn't find the answer,

Many thanks in advance
Barndoor

Re: Plethora of Pistols vs Two Pistols

Postby Mark at GEG » Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:52 pm

The main difference is that the Plethora of pistols is for the Banditos only. You can only get two pistols is you are the Desperado Killer or are part of the campaign. You can only fire one pistol at a time and it requires an action to swap weapons so if you did swap you could only fire 2 shots in total. I don't remember what I wrote about the plethora of pistols and the number 2 card and am answering this on my phone and don't have a book to hand, I'm sure somebody will give you the answer.

Mark
Mark at GEG
Site Admin

Return to The Rules