Saracen Bannerman

For pics of Clash of Empires armies, including those you have reorganised from other game systems.

Saracen Bannerman

Postby Cubster » Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:59 pm

Okay guys, something a little different. I'm auctioning off a Saracen Bannerman - slightly converted from the 'Great Escape Games' exclusive Saladin model (available only with their 'Kingdom of Heaven' supplement) to hold an LBMS flag - painted by ME! The proceeds are going to the family of a member at 'Cardiff Saracens RFC' who lost his fight against depression a couple of months ago; the money is going into a fund we're setting up for the children he left behind, via various fundraising events. This fact is not lost on me as I type this on Father's Day. The auction will begin at 7pm GMT tonight (21st June) to finish next Sunday at the same time.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Limited-Editi ... 1781031722?

So have a look, please do bid if you want him and know that not only are you getting a lovely model with some of my daubing smeared across it, you're also helping a good cause. Thanks and please do pass the link on to anyone you think might also be interested.

Cubster

Re: Saracen Bannerman

Postby Mark at GEG » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:36 am

Lovely paint job, an excellent cause, hope it does well.

Mark
Mark at GEG
Site Admin

Return to Painting Gallery