Bolt Action American Platoon

Post pictures of your painted US forces here please chaps!

Re: Bolt Action American Platoon

Postby Mark at GEG » Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:39 am

ReintertJ wrote:So the driver of the Sherman doesn't need to see where he is going, and the hull gunner is firing blind? Come on guys there are enough photos on line to help with this. It is nearly as bad as the painting guide for Americans, painting the wood grain on a Garand, you have got to be joking. At 28mm you are not going to see wood not grain. It is a bit like the old lace on 15mm tricorns bugbear. Full scale 1/4inch, at 15mm scale, well you work it out. I know my tired eyes would only see a smudge of possibly not so clean lace.

Hello,

An interesting first post on the forum.

We try to be as inclusive as possible here. The old saying if you don't have anything good to say.... can be applied to the entire forum. Always difficult to get tone from an e-mail, your first post comes across as a bit grumpy and not very helpful at all.

Please try to keep in mind that this is a hobby, something that people do for fun, well most of us anyway.

Whilst no post should be free from criticism we prefer it to be in a positive way.

Mark
Mark at GEG
Site Admin

Postby Gimgamgoo » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:47 pm

I can't see images on the OPs main post. All I see are broken image tags. Clicking through them sends me to blank pages on imageshack. I don't have an account with them. Is that what's stopping me seeing the thread photos or have they gone?

Edit. Meh... just seen the date of the original post. My bad for thread ressing I suppose.
My painting blog: http://gimgamgoo.com
Noob to WW2 gaming since Summer 2015
Gimgamgoo

Postby Mark at GEG » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:29 pm

That's a shame the images have gone, it was a really nice army with lots of interesting stuff.

Mark
Mark at GEG
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Hobby Page - US